Please be informed that your personal data and other information (collectively referred to as “Personal Data”) provided in this Employment Application Form including any additional information you may subsequently provide, may be used and processed by PRASARANA for the following purposes:-
- (a) evaluating your application for employment including the verification of references, qualifications and background checks;
- (b) manage all aspects of an employee’s employment relationship, including, but not limited to, payroll, benefits, business travel and other reimbursable expenses and processing employee work-related claims (e.g. worker compensation, insurance claims, etc.);
- (c) develop manpower and succession plans;
- (d) (establishing training and/or development requirements;
- (e) conducting performance reviews, performance appraisal and determining performance requirements;
- (f) assessing qualifications for a particular job or task;
- (g) absence monitoring, gathering evidence for disciplinary action, or termination;
- (h) work-related injury, maintain sickness records and occupational health programs;
- (i) establishing a contact point in the event of an emergency (such as next of kin);
- (j) conduct employee opinion surveys and administer employee recognition programs;
- (k) administration of employee enrollment and participation in activities and programs offered to eligible employees (e.g., matching donations to non-profit organizations, political action committee contributions, wellness activities);
- (l) ensuring the security of company-held information;
- (m) such other purposes in relation to other general administrative and human resource related processes; and
- (n) if relevant, such other purposes as set out in Human Capital Division Policy.
(collectively referred to as “Purposes”)
Further, please be informed that if required for any of the foregoing Purposes, your Personal Data may be transferred or disclosed to Prasarana’s group of companies, related corporations, licensees, contractors and/or supplier, business partners and/or service providers, who may be located within or outside Malaysia.
In order to process your Personal Data, your consent is required. If you do not consent to the processing of your Personal Data, we cannot process your Personal Data for any of the above Purposes.
Unless you withdraw your consent, in writing, you agree to and accept the above Purposes, transference and disclosure of your Personal Data by Prasarana as set forth herein.
You may at any time hereafter make inquiries and request for access to, or correction of, your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data by submitting such request in writing, by hand or registered post to the addresses as set out below;
Attention to : Sourcing and Recruitment Unit
Human Capital Division
Postal Address : Prasarana Malaysia Berhad
Menara UOA Bangsar,
No. 5 Jalan Bangsar Utama 1,
59000 Kuala Lumpur.